Experienced and Trusted
Slip & Fall Attorney

Seek The Help Of A Slip & Fall Attorney
Who Has Won Before

When an accident occurs due to a slip and fall because of a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone’s property, you need a trusted Slip and Fall Attorney, also known as a Premises Liability Lawyer. It is vital to have an attorney experienced in these cases. With over 29 years of outstanding results, Slip and Fall Attorney Jim Brady is ready to help guide you through the process and get you everything you deserve.

    Property Accidents Can Happen Just About Anywhere.
    The Most Common Slip & Fall Cases
    Are A Result Of

    • Poorly Maintained Floors
    • Snow Covered, Icy Sidewalks & Parking Lots
    • Foreign Substances on Floors
    • Out-of-Code Stairs and Railings
    • Damaged or Cracked Walkways
    • Leaks and Wet floors
    • Unmarked Hazards
    • Broken Steps
    • Products Falling from Shelves in Stores
    • Poor Lighting or Lights Burned Out
    • Unsafe Conditions at Malls, Markets,
      Office Buildings, and Retail Stores

    You're Entitled To Compensation For

    • Medical Bills
    • Surgery (if necessary)
    • Lost Wages and Lost Income
    • Permanent Scars or Disfigurement
    • Emotional Distress



    Dear Attorney Brady,

    I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for the relentless advocacy put forth by your office regarding my personal injury case. The compassion and diligence demonstrated by your office was nothing short of outstanding. I can tell you I came away with a truly different perspective about attorneys and the role they can play in helping everyday people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in difficult circumstances.
    — Full Name Withheld to Honor Our Client’s Identity

    Our Clients Can Expect To Receive


    The Critical Legal Support You Need

    Fully Compensated for Your Loss or Injury

    The Peace of Mind You Deserve

    The Maximum Settlement Available

    What is Rightfully Yours

    Still Have Questions About Your Case?